Business owners don’t have time to monitor, manage and respond to all the reviews they receive online!
Have us manage it for you! On behalf of the business, our digital agents craft custom responses to both negative and positive reviews. This includes weekly mention monitoring and surfacing negative sentiments to the business. In the case of negative reviews, our digital agents send the crafted response to the business owner to provide final approval within 24 hours before the reviews are posted.
Why are reviews important?
Influence page rank up to 10% Increase website visits up to 25% Gain the trust of prospects with real customer feedback Positive reviews increase visits, transactions, and revenue!
Review Management provides business owners with peace of mind knowing that their online reputation is being protected so they can focus on running their business!
Review Management means that our team responds to both your positive and negative reviews and monitors all mentions of your business.
What to Expect Next!
- Provide the Digital Agent immediate access to your Google and Yelp pages.
- Add our alias Facebook account as an administrator on your Facebook Page
- Provide the Digital Agent access to a Gmail account that is associated with your business. (If needed for claiming purposes)
- Provide the contact information of an individual who will be able to answer verification phone calls at the business phone number. (If needed for claiming purposes)
- Provide the agents with a list of customers and their email addresses on weekly/monthly basis for Review Generation
Week 1 - Onboarding Call:
During the onboarding call, we will:
- Collect information on preferred language and response style ❏ Discuss the status of your review site listings
- Claim Google and Yelp pages (if previously unclaimed)
- Get credentials for the review sites you already have access to (Google, Yelp …)
- Get Facebook Access
- Go through reporting
- Answer any questions that you might have for us
NOTE: Digital Agency responses are never canned, always unique and tailored towards the content within the review. If you receive a star rating review, we do not respond on your behalf. We will only be responding to the reviews that include written content.
Our team will respond to both your positive and negative reviews. We will respond immediately to positive reviews with a personalized, tailored response, and draft a response for your negative reviews and send it to you for approval. After 24 hours, the response will be posted.
We also monitor mentions of your business weekly and provide you with the negative results.
Our Digital Agents will work with you to get immediate access to your Google, Yelp and Facebook pages.
Post Onboarding Call
After the onboarding call is complete, our digital agent may contact you to:
- Receive negative review response approval within a 24 hour time period.
- Follow up on claiming calls or postcards
- Claim an additional review site.
- Keep you informed of recent and negative mentions
- Provide the monthly task report within the first week of every month
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
We currently offer this service at a monthly fee of $497.00USD/Month
All you need to do is click on the ORDER SERVICE button above this description to get started. Once the order is complete, one of our representatives will be in contact with you to go over next steps.